Located in the middle of Tây Hồ District and Bac Tu Liem District, Ciputra Hanoi is one of the biggest residential areas in Hanoi, which is near the West Lake and the Red River. This can be considered an ideal place to work, live and entertain. Read more 6 Reasons to choose Ciputra Hanoi as your home
Above are public facilities at Ciputra Hanoi International City. Besides, it has also a golf course, Ciputra center, International School like; United Nations International School of Hanoi (UNIS), Hanoi academy school and Singapore International School
Ciputra Hanoi is located in the middle of Tây Hồ District and Bac Tu Liem District of Hanoi, which is only a few minutes away from main roads and Noi Bai airport of Hanoi. To be more specific, Ciputra is near Ring Road 2 (Vo Chi Cong Street with 10 lanes) and Ring Road 3 (Pham Van Dong Street with 12 lanes), which will make it easier to get to Central Business District. Expats can also travel to Westlake and Hoan Kiem Lake to enjoy the culture of Vietnam in a maximum of 15 minutes. Read more advantages of Ciputra’s prime location
Here at Ciputra, there are a lot of villas & houses for you to choose from. When looking for an apartment or a villa for rent in Hanoi, especially in Ciputra, expats will expect international standards of architecture and excellent services. This integrated urban area includes residential buildings, international schools (United Nations International School and Singapore International School), parks, leisure facilities, and office buildings, which will bring great advantages for expats living here. All the services you want are always available within a few minutes of traveling.
CIPUTRA HANOI’S HOUSES AND VILLAS RENTAL PRICE RANGE
1. Houses and Villas in Stage 1 of Ciputra Hanoi
– Houses for rent in Ciputra with area: 126 – 150 sq.m: Rental Price from $1000 – $2000 per month
– Villas for rent in Ciputra with area: 180 – 300 sq.m: Rental Price from $1800 – $3500 per month
2. Houses and Villas in Stage 2 of Ciputra Hanoi
– Area: 150 – 198 sq.m: Rental Price from $1400 – $3000 per month
– Area: 198 – 350 sq.m: Rental Price from $2000 – $4000 per month
3. Houses and Villas in Stage 3 (Block M or Q) of Ciputra Hanoi
– Almost villa (mansion) for lease in Stage 3 Ciputra from 400 – 500 sq.m, Rental price from $4000 – $ 6000 per month.
4. Houses and Villas in Stage 4 of Ciputra Hanoi (Block K – Villas in Grand Gardenville)
– Area: 140 – 180 sq.m: Rental Price from $1400 – $2500 per month
– Area: More than 300 sq.m: Rental Price from $2000 – $4000 per month
Check out the villas/houses for rent in Hanoi here:
It covers an area of 77 ha of trees and water surface, a custom-built campus located in a new area on the outskirts of Hanoi proper called Ciputra Hanoi International City.
Ciputra Hanoi is one of the most complete and green eco-urban (view more environment in Ciputra). Moreover, there are professional services including Reception and Security. People living here are all from the upper-middle-class or above, so expats can rest assured that their private life will be respected by polite and respectful residents.
If you are seeking Westlake housing in Ciputra, send us your requirements and we will analyze your demand and offer you your right home in the shortest time at a reasonable price.
Ciputra Hanoi has a total of 11 buildings stretch from stage 1 to stage 4 with by names G01, G02 Tower located near Vo Chi Cong Street, Phu Thuong Ward, Tay Ho District, and Nhat Tan Bridge. E4, E5 Tower situated on Nguyen Hoang Ton Street. E1, P1, P2 located at stage 3 nearby Pham Van Dong Street and Thang Long Bridge. The left Towers are The Link 1-2-3-4- and 5 located at the Northwest of Ciputra Hanoi International City.
CIPUTRA HANOI’S APARTMENTS (CONDOMINIUM) LEASING PRICE RANGE
1. Rental Price of Apartments at Stage 1 – 2 (including of G1-2, E1, E4, E5)
– Size: 119 – 123 sq.m, 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, rental price from $600 – $1000 / monthly
– 150 – 154 sq.m, 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, rental price from $800 – $1500 / monthly
– Penthouse: more than 300 sq.m, 5 bedrooms, rental price more than $2000 per month.
2. Rental Price of Apartments at Stage 3 (including of P1-2, The Link Ciputra L1-2-3-4-5)
– 1-2 bedroom apartments: Price from $600 – $850/monthly (Most of these apartments are only available at The Link 3-4-5)
– 3 bedroom apartment for rent in Ciputra: Price from $1000 – $1500/monthly
– 4 – 5 bedroom apartment: Price from $1500 – $ 4000/monthly.
With Alpha Housing, expats can find their most suitable place to stay, making their time in Vietnam an unforgettable one. Lasted apartments for rent in Ciputra Hanoi has a lot to offer, including one to three-bedroom apartments with full facilities.
Check out the listings of apartments for rent in Ciputra here:
Use the form below to contact us!