Broad apartment in E – Ciputra area for rent long term

E tower - Ciputra, Tay Ho, Ha Noi - [Property ID: 247410]

$1500/month

Add to list

Property description

  • Property Id: 247410
  • Price: $1500/month
  • Bathrooms: 3
  • Property Lot Size: 153 m2
  • Bedrooms: 4
  • Property Size: 153m2

Apartment for rent in building E- Ciputra. High floor apartment, designed with 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, large living room, separate kitchen.

In Ciputra urban area, about 70% are Vietnamese households, the remaining 30% are foreigners living and working here. Therefore, the campus of the urban area is like a miniature city, including: international inter-school, Kinderworld Kindergarten, hospital, supermarket, restaurant, children’s play area, public park. membership and many other amenities. Residents here will enjoy a perfect life, owning all the conveniences at hand.

Schools in Ciputra urban area are full from preschool to junior high school. Including schools: Kinderworld International Kindergarten, Singapore International School, Hanoi Academy School. Ciputra urban area is meticulously and delicately designed by leading famous engineers in the field of construction. All utilities in Ciputra urban area give residents a quality and ideal life.

Contact for rental: 0961673344 & [email protected]


Features

  • Air Conditioning
  • Bedding
  • Cable TV
  • Fan
  • Fridge
  • Internet
  • Microwave
  • Parking
  • Wi-fi
  • Lift
  • Oven
  • Cooking stuff
  • Wardrobes
  • Washing machine/dryer
  • Wooden floor
  • Bath-tub
  • Playground
  • Cot
  • Balcony/terrace
  • Pool

Maps & navigation

Hotline: 0247 1095 555

Similar listing

Very commodious apartment in The Link Ciputra area to rent – 267sqm

$3,500/month

Very commodious apartment in The Link Ciputra area to rent – 267sqm

The Link, Tay Ho, Ha Noi

  • 267 m2
  • 3 beds
  • 3 baths
Largest 3 bedroom apartment in D’. Le Roi Soleil for rent – 146sqm

$2,000/month

Largest 3 bedroom apartment in D’. Le Roi Soleil for rent – 146sqm

39 Xuan Dieu street, Tay Ho, Ha Noi

  • 146 m2
  • 3 beds
  • 2 baths
The apartment in D’.Le Roi Soleil – 39 Xuan Dieu to lease

$1,000/month

The apartment in D’.Le Roi Soleil – 39 Xuan Dieu to lease

39 Xuan Dieu street, Tay Ho, Ha Noi

  • 88 m2
  • 2 beds
  • 2 baths
Brand new apartment for lease in Sunshine City Hanoi

$950/month

Brand new apartment for lease in Sunshine City Hanoi

Sunshine City, Tay Ho, Ha Noi

  • 102 m2
  • 3 beds
  • 2 baths
Warm apartment in D’. Le Roi Soleil for rent – best quality furniture

$1,800/month

Warm apartment in D’. Le Roi Soleil for rent – best quality furniture

D'. Le Roi Soleil, Tay Ho, Ha Noi

  • 114 m2
  • 3 beds
  • 2 baths
River view apartment in Sunshine City to lease

$800/month

River view apartment in Sunshine City to lease

Sunshine City , Tay Ho, Ha Noi

  • 90 m2
  • 2 beds
  • 2 baths